Adolphus Busch Hall
Built in the spirit of a grand medieval hall, Adolphus Busch Hall makes a stunning event space. Your guests will be surrounded by casts of medieval and Renaissance sculpture and stonework, part of the Busch-Reisinger Museum’s founding collection. One of Harvard’s hidden gems, Adolphus Busch Hall is an unexpected private setting and offers an enchanting oasis for smaller weddings, rehearsal dinners, graduation celebrations, VIP dinners, and corporate cocktail parties. With its open terrace and serene garden, this special venue will transport you in time to an era rich in beauty and history.
Adolphus Busch Hall is located at 29 Kirkland Street.
The beautiful walled garden and terrace is available (weather permitting) and is included in the rental fee.
• Monday–Friday; setup from 5:00pm, with events from 6:30pm
• Saturday; setup from 2:00pm, with events from 3:30pm (seven-hour time limit)
• Sunday; setup from 10:00am, with events from 11:30am (seven-hour time limit)
• Seated Dinner, 80
• Standing Reception, 80
For Weddings at Adolphus Busch Hall our suggested capacity is 60
Eligibility for Rental: Museum membership is not required to rent Adolphus Busch Hall.
Ideal Event Types for This Venue:
• Corporate receptions and dinners, private client entertaining
• Social events including: small wedding receptions, ceremonies, birthday and anniversary parties, retirement celebrations, personal gatherings
In planning your event, please be mindful that the Harvard Art Museums contain fragile and irreplaceable works of art. The primary concern must always be for the safety of the collections and the facilities that house them.