- Identification and Creation
- Object Number
Christopher Wilmarth, American (Sonoma, CA 1943 - 1987 New York, NY)
- Photographs of Wilmarth picketing Andre Emmerich Gallery, 9/23/1978
- Archival Material
- Work Type
- archival material
- Physical Descriptions
- Black-and-white photographs and negatives with gray manila envelope
- Gelatin silver print
- 25.1 x 20.2 cm (9 7/8 x 7 15/16 in.)
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, The Christopher Wilmarth Archive, Gift of Susan Wilmarth-Rabineau
- © Estate of Christopher Wilmarth / Susan Wilmarth-Rabineau
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- 1) Grey manila envelope labeled in red crayon "Emmerich" and addressed in black marker to Wilmarth at Canal St. Station address.
2) Glassine envelope with 6 strips of negatives of Wilmarth picketing Andre Emmerich Gallery. See also CW2001.1674 for more of same as well as explanation.
3) Two copies of same photograph of Wilmarth picketing Andre Emmerich Gallery.
- Exhibition History
Reverie: Christopher Wilmarth, Before and After Mallarmé, Harvard Art Museums, Cambridge, 05/20/2017 - 08/13/2017
- Subjects and Contexts
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at email@example.com