- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Pigmented ink print
- Pigment print
- 12.4 × 8.9 cm (4 7/8 × 3 1/2 in.)
sheet: 25.4 × 20.3 cm (10 × 8 in.)
framed: 28.3 × 24.1 cm (11 1/8 × 9 1/2 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- inscription: Verso, t.r. (but upside down), in graphite: R. Gober 2008 P.P.
- Robert Gober, 2008, to; [Gary Schneider and John Erdman, New York] (2008-2011), gift/sale; to Harvard Art Museums, 2011. Note: Printed in collaboration with the artist or the artist's estate and retained by Schneider/Erdman per agreement.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Schneider/Erdman Printer's Proof Collection, partial gift, and partial purchase through the Margaret Fisher Fund
- © Robert Gober
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Jennifer Quick, ed., Analog Culture: Printer’s Proofs from the Schneider/Erdman Photography Lab, 1981–2001, exh. cat., Harvard Art Museums (Cambridge, MA, 2018), pp. 169-170, fig. 29, ill. (color)
- Exhibition History
Analog Culture: Printer’s Proofs from the Schneider/Erdman Photography Lab, 1981–2001, Harvard Art Museums, 05/19/2018 - 08/12/2018
- Subjects and Contexts
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at email@example.com