- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- oil and acrylic on linen canvas
- 167.6 x 182.9 cm (66 x 72 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- Signed: u.r. in yellow paint: B. Hendricks 73
- Barkley Hendricks created 1973 (1973-2010); [Jack Shainman Gallery, New York], sold; to Harvard Art Museum, 2010.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Richard Norton Memorial Fund
- © Barkley Hendricks
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
The Barkley L. Hendricks Experience, Lyman Allyn Museum (New London, CT, 2001)
Trevor Schoonmaker, ed., Barkley L. Henricks: Birth of The Cool, Nasher Museum of Art (2008), Pg. 70, ill.
- Exhibition History
Connecticut College Faculty Art Exhibition, Connecticut College, 01/01/1973 - 12/31/1973
First in the Heart, Philadelphia Art Alliance, Philadelphia, 01/01/1992 - 12/31/1992
The Barkley L. Hendricks Experience, Lyman Allyn Museum, New London, 01/01/2001 - 12/31/2001
32Q: 3620 University Study Gallery, Harvard Art Museums, Cambridge, 01/17/2017 - 05/08/2017
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at email@example.com