- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Acrylic on canvas
- 121.92 x 91.44 cm (48 x 36 in.)
- [Sikkema Jenkins & Co., New York, New York], sold; to Harvard University Art Museums, 2006.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, The Jorie Marshall Waterman '96 and Gwendolyn Dunaway Waterman '92 Fund
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Exhibition History
Nominally Figured: Recent Acquisitions in Contemporary Art, Harvard University Art Museums, Cambridge, 06/08/2006 - 02/25/2007
A History of Photography, Harvard Art Museums, Cambridge, 09/03/2015 - 01/03/2016
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at email@example.com