- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Brown ink, touches of black ink and graphite, on cream antique laid paper
- 202 x 161 cm (79 1/2 x 63 3/8 in.)
- John Witt Randall, Boston, MA; bequest to his sister Belinda L. Randall, 1892; gift to Harvard University, 1892.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of Belinda L. Randall from the collection of John Witt Randall
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Exhibition History
Drawing on Tradition: The Lost Legacy of Academic Figure Studies, Harvard University Art Museums, Cambridge, 11/19/1994 - 01/29/1995
Looking Back: The Western Tradition in Retrospect, Harvard Art Museums, Cambridge, 01/20/2018 - 05/06/2018
This record was created from historic documentation and may not have been reviewed by a curator; it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at email@example.com