- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Gouache on cardboard
- 60.3 x 38.1 cm (23 3/4 x 15 in.)
frame: 75.6 x 53.3 x 5.7 cm (29 3/4 x 21 x 2 1/4 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- Signed: ll: T-Lautrec
- [P. Rosenberg, Paris]. [Wildenstein, New York]. Mrs. Annie S. Coburn, bequest; to Fogg Art Museum, 1934.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Bequest of Annie Swan Coburn
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Fogg Art Museum Handbook, Fogg Art Museum (Cambridge, MA, 1936), ill. p. 102
Christopher Lloyd, Impressionism: Pastels, Watercolors, Drawings, exh. cat., Milwaukee Art Museum (Milwaukee, WI, 2011), pp. 29, 67, repr. p. 157 as pl. 112, listed on p. 172 under "works in the exhibition"
- Exhibition History
Works by Toulouse-Lautrec, Carnegie Institute, Pittsburgh, 03/06/1947 - 04/20/1947
Toulouse Lautrec, The Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, 01/02/1956 - 02/15/1956
Re-View: S426A (Large Niche) 19th Century French Portrait Drawings, Harvard Art Museums/Arthur M. Sackler Museum, Cambridge, 05/07/2009 - 08/30/2009
Impressionism: Masterworks on Paper, Milwaukee Art Museum, Milwaukee, 10/14/2011 - 01/08/2012
This record was created from historic documentation and may not have been reviewed by a curator; it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at email@example.com