- Identification and Creation
Level 2, Room 2540, European Art, 13th–16th century, The Renaissance
View this object's location on our interactive map
- Physical Descriptions
- Etching on cream antique laid paper
- sheet and image: 72.5 x 87.3 cm (28 9/16 x 34 3/8 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- inscription: lower left, in plate: Superiorum per missu. 1612.
- Francis Calley Gray, bequest to nephew, 1856.
William Gray, gift to Harvard University, 1857.
- State, Edition, Standard Reference Number
- Standard Reference Number
- M. 153, L. 72
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of William Gray from the collection of Francis Calley Gray
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- Publication History
Dante, Illuminated, Index Magazine ([e-journal], January 25, 2017), http://www.harvardartmuseums.org/article/dante-illuminated, accessed 6/29/2017, repr.
- Exhibition History
32Q: 2540 Renaissance, Harvard Art Museums, Cambridge, 12/12/2017 - 07/18/2018
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at firstname.lastname@example.org