- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Image: 41.5 × 32.9 cm (16 5/16 × 12 15/16 in.)
Plate: 48.5 × 35.4 cm (19 1/8 × 13 15/16 in.)
Sheet: 58.7 × 42.7 cm (23 1/8 × 16 13/16 in.)
- Francis Calley Gray, bequest to nephew, 1856.
William Gray, gift to Harvard University, 1857.
- State, Edition, Standard Reference Number
- Standard Reference Number
- IFF, vol. IV, no. 41, p. 326; Le Blanc 31, And. 9
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of William Gray from the collection of Francis Calley Gray
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at email@example.com