- Identification and Creation
Level 3, Room 3500, Special Exhibitions Gallery
View this object's location on our interactive map
- Physical Descriptions
- sheet: 43.6 × 32.8 cm (17 3/16 × 12 15/16 in.)
- John Witt Randall, bequest to his sister.
Belinda Lull Randall, gift to Harvard University, 1892. sister of John Witt Randall
- State, Edition, Standard Reference Number
- Standard Reference Number
- H. 4, LeBl. 7
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of Belinda L. Randall from the collection of John Witt Randall
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Ethan Lasser, ed., The Philosophy Chamber: Art and Science in Harvard’s Teaching Cabinet, 1766–1820, exh. cat., Harvard Art Museums (Cambridge, MA, 2017), p. 78, Plate 14; p. 37 in Ethan W. Lasser's "Harvard's Teaching Cabinet"
- Exhibition History
The Philosophy Chamber: Art and Science in Harvard’s Teaching Cabinet, 1766–1820, Harvard Art Museums, Cambridge, 05/19/2017 - 12/31/2017
This record was created from historic documentation and may not have been reviewed by a curator; it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at firstname.lastname@example.org