- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Engraving on off-white antique laid paper
- Image: 56.5 × 43.5 cm (22 1/4 × 17 1/8 in.)
Sheet: 64 × 46.9 cm (25 3/16 × 18 7/16 in.)
- John Witt Randall, bequest to his sister.
Belinda Lull Randall, sister of John Witt Randall, gift to Harvard University, 1892.
- State, Edition, Standard Reference Number
- Standard Reference Number
- And. 1, LeBl. 1
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of Belinda L. Randall from the collection of John Witt Randall
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Exhibition History
Adam and Eve, Harvard Art Museums, Cambridge, 09/01/2018 - 01/06/2019
This record was created from historic documentation and may not have been reviewed by a curator; it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at firstname.lastname@example.org