- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Image: 47.5 × 35.1 cm (18 11/16 × 13 13/16 in.)
Plate: 53.5 × 36.8 cm (21 1/16 × 14 1/2 in.)
Sheet: 57 × 40 cm (22 7/16 × 15 3/4 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- inscription: JWR:"Le Blanc quotes Sales. 1st state 69 [ ] 19s; 182 Frs; 160 Frs; 150 Frs; 300 Frs; 140 Frs; 3rd state 110 Frs; 79 Frs"
- John Witt Randall, bequest to his sister.
Belinda Lull Randall, sister of John Witt Randall, gift to Harvard University, 1892.
- State, Edition, Standard Reference Number
- Standard Reference Number
- IFF, vol. I, no. 57, p. 431; LeB.4
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of Belinda L. Randall from the collection of John Witt Randall
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
This record was created from historic documentation and may not have been reviewed by a curator; it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at email@example.com