- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Tinted plaster
- 40.6 cm (16 in.)
(with base) 54.6 cm (21 1/2 in.)
- Fritz von Unruh, Atlantic City, sold [through Galerie St. Etienne]; to the Fogg Art Museum, 1956.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Alpheus Hyatt Purchasing, Francis H. Burr Memorial, William M. Prichard and Friends of the Fogg Art Museum Funds
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Perry T. Rathbone, European Masters of Our Time, exh. cat., Museum of Fine Arts, Boston (Boston, MA, 1957), p. 21, fig. 38, ill. (b/w)
Fritz von Unruh, Wilhelm Lehmbruck, College Art Journal (New York, 1957), XVI, pp. 274-279, fig. 1, ill.
- Exhibition History
European Masters of Our Time, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, Boston, 10/10/1957 - 11/17/1957
32Q: 1510 Busch Winter garden, Harvard Art Museums, Cambridge, 10/27/2015 - 01/12/2016
Private Practice, Harvard Art Museums, Cambridge, 10/27/2015 - 01/12/2016
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at firstname.lastname@example.org