- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Acrylic on canvas
- 36.2 x 36.2 cm (14 1/4 x 14 1/4 in.)
frame: 37.8 x 37.8 x 3 cm (14 7/8 x 14 7/8 x 1 3/16 in.)
Outer frame with Optium glazing: 41.9 x 41.9 x 7 cm (16 1/2 x 16 1/2 x 2 3/4 in.)
- Max Bill, Zurich, Switzerland, sold; to Stanley Marcus, Dallas, Texas, 1960, gift; to Fogg Art Museum, 1981.
NOTE: Provenance provided by donor.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Stanley Marcus
- © Estate of Max Bill / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Exhibition History
32Q: 1100 60’s Experiment, Harvard Art Museums, Cambridge, 04/07/2017 - 10/12/2017
Max Bill (1908-1994), Fundación Juan March, Madrid, 10/16/2015 - 01/17/2016
- Subjects and Contexts
This record was created from historic documentation and may not have been reviewed by a curator; it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at email@example.com