- Identification and Creation
- Object Number
Marisol (Marisol Escobar), American (Paris France 1930 - 2016 New York, New York)
- "Paris Review"
- Work Type
- Physical Descriptions
- sheet: 66.3 x 82.1 cm (26 1/8 x 32 5/16 in.)
frame: 104.3 x 84.1 x 4.1 cm (41 1/16 x 33 1/8 x 1 5/8 in.)
- Sarah-Ann and Werner H. Kramarsky, New York, New York, gift; to Harvard University Art Museums, December 18, 1998.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of Sarah-Ann and Werner H. Kramarsky
- Art © Marisol Escobar/Licensed by VAGA, New York, NY
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Susan Dackerman, ed., Corita Kent and the Language of Pop, exh. cat., Harvard Art Museums (Cambridge, MA, 2015), pp. 190-191, cat. 52, ill. (color)
- Exhibition History
Corita Kent and the Language of Pop, Harvard Art Museums, Cambridge, 09/03/2015 - 01/03/2016; San Antonio Museum of Art, San Antonio, 02/13/2016 - 04/13/2016
This record was created from historic documentation and may not have been reviewed by a curator; it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at firstname.lastname@example.org