- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Lascaux acrylic paint on canvas
- 317.5 x 320.04 cm (125 x 126 in.)
- Henry B. Cortesi. [Salander-O'Reilly Galleries, LLC., New York, New York], sold; to Harvard University Art Museums, 2001.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Purchase through the generosity of an Anonymous Donor
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Acrylic painting on cotton duck canvas, rolled. Wooden strainers sent separately, with title and date inscribed. Stretcher will probably be built to replace strainer.
- Publication History
Harry Cooper and Andrew Forge, Graham Nickson: Dual Natures, exh. cat., Frye Art Museum (Seattle, WA, 2000), reproduced in color
Graham Nickson: Private Myths, exh. cat., Naples Museum of Art (Naples. FL, 2007), p. 52, ill. (color)
- Exhibition History
Graham Nickson: Dual Natures, Frye Museum, Seattle, 05/12/2000 - 06/16/2000
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at email@example.com