- Identification and Creation
- Object Number
Jan Lauschmann, Czech (Roudnice nad Labem, Czech Republic 1901 - 1991 Brno, Czech Republic)
- Barrandov Terrace Restaurant
- Work Type
- Physical Descriptions
- Gelatin silver print
- 27.6 x 27.1 cm (10 7/8 x 10 11/16 in.)
mount: 31.9 x 30.1 cm (12 9/16 x 11 7/8 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- Signed: in graphite on mount, recto, b.r.: "J 1931 L"
- inscription: mount verso, t.l., in black ink: 3.1 Garten Cafée // Neovero[?]
- label: mount verso, c: II. NEMZETKOZI MUVÉSZI // FÉNYKÉPKIÁS // SOPRON, 1932"
- inscription: mount verso, t.r., in red pencil: 63/3; II
- inscription: mount verso, b.r., in blue pencil: 19/6
- Jan Lauschmann, Brno, Czech Republic, Created, 1931, Sold?, 1935.
friend of Jan Lauschmann, Prague, Czech Republic, Purchased?, 1935, Sold, 2000.
Jan Placak, Prague, Czech Republic, Purchased, 2000, Sold, 2006.
Michael Fagan, Newton, MA, Purchased, 2006, Sold, 2007.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Busch-Reisinger Museum, Rendl Fund for Slavic Art
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Subjects and Contexts
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at firstname.lastname@example.org