- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Oil on canvas
- 121.9 x 91.4 cm (48 x 36 in.)
framed: 108.6 x 93.4 x 7.6 cm (42 3/4 x 36 3/4 x 3 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- Signed: u. l.: Mary B. Hazleton /Boston 1918
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard University Portrait Collection, Gift of Miss Olivia Bowditch Hazleton, sister of the artist, to Harvard University, 1954
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Margaret Holt Lowry Butler, Letters to Tweeters, Eidolon Press (Westport, CT, 1980), p. 52.
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at firstname.lastname@example.org