- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Brown ink and brown wash over black chalk on off-white antique laid paper
- actual: 37.2 x 26 cm (14 5/8 x 10 1/4 in.)
- Paul J. Sachs, Cambridge, MA, Bequest by Meta and Paul J. Sachs to Fogg Art Mu, 1965.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Bequest of Meta and Paul J. Sachs
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Agnes Mongan and Paul J. Sachs, Drawings in the Fogg Museum of Art, Harvard University Press (Cambridge, 1940), vol. 1, cat. no. 358, p. 177, as school of Tiepolo
George Knox, Tiepolo: A Bicentenary Exhibition 1770-1970; Drawings, Mainly from American Collections, by Giambattista Tiepolo and the Members of His Circle, exh. cat., Fogg Art Museum (Cambridge, MA, 1970), cat. no. 7, repr.
Meredith Mickelson, "The Differentiation of Early Inks by Analytical Methods" (thesis (certificate in conservation), Straus Center for Conservation and Technical Studies, September 1981), Unpublished, passim
Agnes Mongan, Konrad Oberhuber, and Jonathan Bober, The Famous Italian Drawings at the Fogg Art Museum in Cambridge, Silvana Editoriale (Milan, Italy, 1988), repr. fig. 50
- Exhibition History
Tiepolo: A Bicentenary Exhibition, 1770-1970, Fogg Art Museum, Cambridge, 03/14/1970 - 05/03/1970
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at email@example.com