The Fellows are an international community of art lovers—many Harvard-aﬃliated, others with no Harvard connection—who generously support the Harvard Art Museums’ mission to promote knowledge about and appreciation of art through exhibitions, teaching, research, professional training, and public education. Quite literally, Fellows make possible all that we do.
From Boston and Cambridge to New York and London, Fellows enjoy events and programs with exclusive access to art, including unparalleled entrée to some of the world’s best private collections as well as our distinguished travel programs. Lively conversation amid great works of art is central to every Fellows event, enhanced by insights and expertise from curators, conservators, and other art-world luminaries.
Whether inside our museums or far beyond, Fellows events promise to spark your imagination, enrich your mind, and perhaps even surprise you. We welcome you to join us!
To learn more about Fellows membership, beneﬁts, and programs, please contact the Fellows Oﬃce at 617-495-0350 or am_fellows [at] harvard [dot] edu. You can also join, renew, or increase your level of support online.
Fellows Membership Beneﬁts
(All beneﬁts are for two adults.)
Fellows receive all beneﬁts of general membership in the Harvard Art Museums:
• Invitations to members-only programs
• Invitations to lectures, symposia, and other public events
• Discounts on ticketed events
• 10% discount in the museum shop and cafe
• Subscription to our email newsletters and Index, the magazine of the Harvard Art Museums
• Unlimited free admission to the Harvard Museums of Science & Culture
• Reciprocal privileges at museums across the country
The following beneﬁts are exclusively for Fellows:
$1,000–$2,499 (all but $240 is tax-deductible*)
• Invitations to the annual series of curator-led events in Boston and Cambridge, New York, and London
• Invitations to curator-led travel opportunities
• Unlimited complimentary admission to the Harvard Art Museums for two, plus up to two guests per visit
• Complimentary parking for Fellows events at the Harvard Art Museums
• Recognition in the museums’ annual donor listing
$2,500–$4,999 (all but $290 is tax-deductible*)
All beneﬁts at the Patron level, plus:
• Complimentary Harvard Art Museums publication or exhibition catalogue
• Assistance with VIP access to international art fairs, upon request
• Unlimited complimentary admission to the Harvard Art Museums for two, plus up to four guests per visit
$5,000–$9,999 (all but $490 is tax-deductible*)
All beneﬁts at the Quincy level, plus:
• Invitations to select events in the annual Salon Series, our most exclusive programs, including visits to prominent private collections, artists’ studios, and other distinctive opportunities
• Invitations to additional travel opportunities, reserved only for Fellows at this level and above
• Unlimited complimentary admission to the Harvard Art Museums for two, plus up to six guests per visit
$10,000–$24,999 (all but $670 is tax-deductible*)
All beneﬁts at the Fogg level, plus:
• Invitations to all events in the annual Salon Series
• Opportunity to invite two guests to select Fellows events
• Eligibility to rent museum space for private events
$25,000+ (all but $870 is tax-deductible*)
All beneﬁts at the Ambassador level, plus:
• Opportunity to arrange a private, customized museum tour
*For tax purposes, this is the estimated fair market value of beneﬁts at this level. You may elect to waive the beneﬁts of your Fellows membership, and receive a tax deduction in the full amount of your contribution; please contact the Fellows Oﬃce at 617-495-0350 or am_fellows [at] harvard [dot] edu for more information. Gifts from charitable foundations or donor-advised funds are required by law to be 100% tax deductible and de-coupled from any membership beneﬁts that are “more than incidental.” Beneﬁts, such as event participation, are considered more than incidental and must be covered by a separate payment in the amount of the non-deductible portion, as stated, of your chosen membership level.