- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- sheet: 60.7 x 43.3 cm (23 7/8 x 17 1/16 in.)
- Francis Calley Gray, bequest; to William Gray, his nephew, 1856, gift; to Harvard University, 1857.
- State, Edition, Standard Reference Number
- W. i/ii, E. ii/iii
- Standard Reference Number
- W. 122, Sm. 47, Edgerton 7
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of William Gray from the collection of Francis Calley Gray
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Published by John Boydell, 25 August 1771.
- Publication History
Kristin A. Mortimer, Harvard University Art Museums: A Guide to the Collections, Harvard University Art Museums/Abbeville Press (Cambridge, MA; New York, NY, 1985), no. 321, p. 275, repr.
- Exhibition History
Fine Art for Harvard: The Gray Collection of Engravings, Fogg Art Museum, 09/02/1986 - 11/02/1986
32Q: 2240 18th Century, Harvard Art Museums, Cambridge, 02/10/2017 - 08/01/2017
- Subjects and Contexts
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at email@example.com